My First Blog for Principles of Marketing Course

 


    My name is Denise Round and I was raised in Detroit, OR and now live in Albany, OR. When I was 14. my first job was at a small bakery/ice cream parlor and I have always wanted a business like that of my own one day. It was nice to see the customers each day and it made me feel like I was capable of running a business that people enjoy visiting and knowing that they will receive personal service and feel welcome to browse the products and ask questions about certain items without feeling rushed. I have managed a few businesses in my life so far and enjoy interacting with customers on a daily basis and helping them with making purchasing decisions and getting to know them. I have also worked for many employers who have went out of their way to answer my questions when I had some about their own business strategies and management techniques.

    I am excited to be in this college course to learn more in-depth knowledge and management skills that make a business successful and offer quality service to the individuals that help support them in their journey as business owners.

     



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do we do about the homelessness crisis?

Marketing in the News Blog